Soooo excited! Project Run and Play Auditions

 When I saw auditions for Season 6 of Project Run and Play in January were coming up, I also thought about entering... how cool would it be it I were picked?
But what to chose for the auditions? In the end, I decided to go for this outfit - crocodile pants and tortoise shirt - because I LOVE how these pants turned out.

And... guess what! They chose me (ME!) as one of the five designs that have the chance to be voted in as one of the two remaining contestants. What a nice surprise to find an email telling me this when I woke up this morning. Check out all the other outfits, there are so many skilled designers out there!

And now it's up to you to choose the designer you want to go through to the real competition. Voting starts today at 2 pm.

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg